May 11, 2020
MFR Personnel On the Move
President and CEO Maria Frizelle Roberts is pleased to announce a number of new hires and promotions; serving as a significant and integral part on the successful path for growth and expansion in Business Strategy and Management, and Information Technology Consulting.
- Dr. Frank Linnehan has joined MFR Consultants as Senior Director of Innovation and Business Strategy and is a member of its Corporate Board of Advisors.
- Christina R. Chepel, CPA, CGFM, has joined MFR Consultants Inc. as a Director leading the firm’s State and Local Public Sector practice.
- Philip Rhym, PMP, CSM has been promoted to Manager. Philip will assist senior leadership in MFR’s Public Safety & Defense industry practice.
- M. Jacob “Jake” Schwertner, CAPM, CSSGB, PMI-PBA has been promoted to Manager. As Manager, Jake will assist senior leadership in MFR’s Southwest expansion of the company in the Dallas-Fort Worth area of Texas.
- Jyoti De, CAPM, CSM, CTFL, has been promoted to Manager at MFR.
- Michael M. Stuski has been promoted to Senior Consultant at MFR.
- Dewayne A. Cameron, CAPM, CSSGB, has been promoted to Senior Consultant
- Norm Ireland, MCSE, VCP, ITILv4, has been promoted to Information Systems Support Manager. Norm will assist senior leadership in MFR’s IT Service Management practice.
The announcements were posted last week in The Philadelphia Business Journal https://www.bizjournals.com/philadelphia/potm and The Dallas Business Journal https://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/