MFR Personnel On the Move
President and CEO Maria Frizelle Roberts is pleased to announce a number of new hires and promotions; serving as a significant and integral part on the successful path for growth and expansion in Business Strategy and Management, and Information Technology Consulting.
- Dr. Frank Linnehan has joined MFR Consultants as Senior Director of Innovation and Business Strategy and is a member of its Corporate Board of Advisors.
- Christina R. Chepel, CPA, CGFM, has joined MFR Consultants Inc. as a Director leading the firm’s State and Local Public Sector practice.
- Philip Rhym, PMP, CSM has been promoted to Manager. Philip will assist senior leadership in MFR’s Public Safety & Defense industry practice.
- M. Jacob “Jake” Schwertner, CAPM, CSSGB, PMI-PBA has been promoted to Manager. As Manager, Jake will assist senior leadership in MFR’s Southwest expansion of the company in the Dallas-Fort Worth area of Texas.
- Jyoti De, CAPM, CSM, CTFL, has been promoted to Manager at MFR.
- Michael M. Stuski has been promoted to Senior Consultant at MFR.
- Dewayne A. Cameron, CAPM, CSSGB, has been promoted to Senior Consultant
- Norm Ireland, MCSE, VCP, ITILv4, has been promoted to Information Systems Support Manager. Norm will assist senior leadership in MFR’s IT Service Management practice.