Who we are: MFR Consultants, Inc. (MFR) is a full-service consulting firm headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with over 40 employees across the U.S.
Founded in 1989, MFR provides end-to-end solutions in the areas of process optimization, digital transformation, and information governance for governmental, not-for-profit and commercial entities. At MFR, we believe that all organizations, from large multi-billion-dollar federal departments to small businesses, deserve the opportunity to take advantage of innovative technology solutions and optimized process design. The MFR team strives to create value and cost savings for our clients, foster long-term relationships, and leave a lasting, positive impact on our people, our clients, and our world.
MFR offers a competitive salary and bonus structure, a comprehensive benefits package including medical dental and life insurance plans, a generous paid time off (PTO) policy, and a competitive 401(k) plan.
You are: Someone who is creative and innovative, finding satisfaction in helping organizations become more efficient and effective, who likes leaving things better than you found them, and who works to “connect the dots” to analyze a problem thoroughly without preconceptions about the solution. You continuously seek opportunities to build your “consulting toolkit” through exposure to new ideas and techniques. You possess both an entrepreneurial spirit and a collaborative approach to projects. You are looking for a company at which you can leverage your skills to meaningfully, immediately contribute to the firm’s continued growth and success.
What you’ll do: As a Senior Consultant, you will perform as an individual contributor on client engagement teams, working under the supervision of an Engagement Manager and/or Director, to develop work product and lead specific project initiative on consulting projects. Client engagement activities include but are not limited to: framing issues, problem-structuring, optimizing client processes, gathering and documenting business requirements, developing go-to-market strategies, and change management. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage work efforts to contract specifications
- Develop quality work product(s) and documentation
- Support delivery by participating in periodic project reviews and maintaining accurate and timely project reporting
- Anticipate and communicate project risks
- Interface with client leads and become a trusted advisor to the client
- Lead sub-project teams as required
- Cultivate successful client relationships
- Perform business process and data analysis
- Review, measure, analyze and assess data in connection with business advisory and information technology engagements
- Perform process mapping and documentation
- Participate in requirements gathering and requirements documentation for system implementation on selected IT-related projects
- Participate, to the extent directed by the client, in executing and implementing strategic solutions developed by the MFR team
- Support business development efforts in expanding business, and identify new or additional revenue opportunities with current clients
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of related management consulting experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to develop creative and innovative solutions
- Ability to communicate complex ideas at an executive level, with excellent written and oral presentation skills; fluent in English
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills within a team environment
- US work authorization
- Advanced degree in a relevant field
- Experience in use of Microsoft Visio and/or Project
- Relevant Certifications (e.g. Project Management Professional, Change Management Certification, PROSCI Certification)
- Proficiency in data analysis and visualization tools such as Power Bi/Tableau/Python/R
- Experience in one of MFR’s primary industries (public safety, transportation, utilities, education, health and human services)
Learn more about us at mfrconsultants.com. MFR Consultants, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].